In anticipation of Trove's 3.0 release, the website has received a facelift. Enjoy!
This release fixes a number of bugs and adds several convenience features.
- [ 2685774 ] THashMap serialization bug in 2.0.4
- [ 2166456 ] clone() for TObjectHashMap is inefficient
- [ 2166768 ] add toString() method to maps. Thanks to Ozgur Aydinli.
- [ 2688770 ] TxxxArrayList serializes full capacity instead of full size
- [ 2687519 ] Primitive Lists hashCode is calculated w/o regard for order
- Fixed issues related to removing items multiple times from TLinkedList and using removeFirst/Last when no items are in the list.
- [ 2143564 ] THashSet serialization
- [ 1960418 ] Decorators serialization
- [ 2127841 ] Use .valueOf on wrap/unwrap in T#K##V#HashMapDecorator
- [ 2126522 ] add putAll() to the HashMaps. Thanks to Ozgur Aydinli.
- Added "Dectorators" class for easier creation of decorator classes.
This release is bug fix release that fixes several issues:
- [ 1959853 ] @return for put and putIfAbsent is incorrect
- [ 1952509 ] Replace StringBuffer with StringBuilder
- [ 1952508 ] pufIfAbsent for maps
- [ 1955103 ] Hashing Strategy Not Retained After Serialization
- Correct an error in TLinkedList that caused nodes to not be properly linked when using addAfter(T,T).
- [ 1946240 ] THash.ensureCapacity(...) bug
This is a (very) minor maintenance release that add a more useful toString() to THashSet and improves performance of clear() methods.